Engineering Management is the specialised field of Engineering that deals with the core management domain. Classic Example would be working for an automobile company in the management domain, say Project Manager, Audi.
A Masters in Engineering Management is highly recommended for engineering graduates who want to study management and remain in both tech and management domains.
Here are the best engineering management programs (These are some of the top and most chosen programs)
- MIT, USA
- Stanford University, USA
- Cornell, USA
- Duke University, USA
- Dartmouth, USA
- RWTH Aachen
- Oulu Business School, Finland
- KTH, Sweden
- Warwick Business School, UK
- Aalto University, Finland
- Nottingham University, UK
- Tampere University, USA
- KEDGE Business School, France
- Audencia Business School, France
- Istanbul Technical University, Turkey
- University of Waterloo
Note: We always stick to premium ranking platforms like the QS, FT, THE, Eduniversal etc.