About IMAT-2021

IMAT stands for International Medical Admission Test. In short, it is called IMAT. The exam is annually conducted by the Italian Ministry of Education University and Research. The exam is a gateway for medicine and surgery. There are 12 Italian public universities offering medicine in the English language and IMAT is a single exam required to get admission in all of those 12 universities.

Test location, date and price:

  • Venue: New Delhi
  • Date: 09 September 2021
  • Cost: € 150 (IMAT registration)

TEST FORMAT

IMAT is a 90 marker test. For better understanding we may divide the entire paper in 2 parts. 60 percent of paper is skill bashed, where logical reasoning, comprehension skill and analytical aptitude is tested and in the remaining 40 percent knowledge of subjects like Physics, chemistry and biology.

IMAT is a pen-and-paper test. It is divided into four sections:

Section 01: Logical Reasoning and General knowledge

Section 02: Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics

Section 03: Logical Reasoning

Section 04: General Knowledge

IMAT Stracture:

Total paper time: 100 M

Total Marks:  90

Total Questions: 60

1 Question: 1.5 Marks

Negative Marking: 0.4

Is IMAT difficult?

It’s a very tricky question and not easy to answer. A candidate is only the right person to answer it perfectly. Still to provide you with any speculation I can very assuredly say that any Indian student scoring 350 to 450 marks NEET will very easily make it. It is made even easier by KALINGAEURO, as we narrow down your worries and provide online classes, preparation KIT and previous years question and answers for the preparation of IMAT exam. Non- European need to score a minimum score of 35/90 in order to get a rank in any public medical schools.

How do I prepare for IMAT?

As you are aspiring to pursue an undergraduate in medicine in Italy, you are expected to appear for the IMAT exam, which will be conducted on 09 September 2021. You would be concerned about your preparation. Some of the things you need to collect like previous year’s papers, IMAT guide and you may even contact KALINGAEURO. 

We assure you to provide a complete solution in one place.

Share:

More Posts

MBBS in Italy

Study MBBS IN ITALY

Admission Requirements |Top Universities  | University Fees 1. What are the requirements to study medicine in Italy? Medicine| MBBS in Italy is the world’s second

IMAT 2020 [MBBS IN ITALY]

02 May 2020 | Consultants Is IMAT difficult?It’s a very tricky question and not easy to answer. A candidate is only the right person to

Send Us A Message